As an operations manager, you will be responsible for the day to day activities of a busy office. This will include the support of five outside sales reps and their needs to meet their goals each month. Candidate should have friendly customer service skills and be able to conduct business on a high level of professionalism. Adhering to the vision and mission of the company, all applicants should possess flexibility, time management and be task-oriented. Organizational and communication skills are a must in this position. Ready to join a great team? Send your resume today. Be sure to complete the DISC assessment as well.
- Communicate professionally and provide concierge-level customer service to third-party vendors, contractors, clients, and customers
- Lead office management including day-to-day operations, directing administrative assistants, and other secretarial duties
- Streamline office systems including organizing filing systems, ordering office supplies, maintaining office equipment, scheduling team member meetings, and optimizing the organizational budget
- Make sure office policies are adhered to and reflect our company’s high standards
- Assist with projects and special events
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office and ability to learn new online platforms easily
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Able to research and interpret information
- Be a team player who is deliberate, consistent, attentive, and accurate
Successful business with opportunities to grow. Community oriented and dedicated to serving others. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, care and compassion for our customers. We are looking for passionate, hard-working people who want to be a part of an energetic and goal-breaking team.