The Wolf Team
Work from home. We are looking for an exceptional Operations Manager leader in our organization to drive business. This person would be focusing on overseeing the sales team, maintaining legal documents, policies, and procedures, event planning, reporting on ROI, and most importantly, providing our clients with the professionalism of our team to help them with their real estate buying, selling or investing.
Our team has been in the Atlanta real estate market for nearly 30 years. This team is growing and looking for multiple positions on the team. Apply if qualified.
- Help the sales team to excel by providing good mentorship to our team, assisting them with sales techniques that work, working together with the team to help them reach their goals.
- Focusing on good offers to our valuable clients to foster good relationships between us and them.
- Keep accurate sales numbers and report to Bob and Teresa weekly.
- Promote team members professional growth. Maintain updated files on each team member to include their yearly agreements, supporting their individual goals and dreams, creating an attitude of fun yet professionalism, and create a loyalty to our team.
- Developing a plan for marketing, specifically using client events. Create a timeline and stay on track of planning and implementing our events.
- Be diligent in keeping up with stats to include days on the market, return on investment, and budgeting.
- Research existing lead generation programs to evaluate effectiveness and ROI.
- Research new lead generation programs to assess their potential for our team.
- *MUST HAVE A CURRENT, ACTIVE REAL ESTATE LICENSE IN THE STATE OF GA. *Please do not apply if you do not have that.
- Associate broker accreditation in the state of Georgia preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in real estate sales and/or management.
- Proven track record in sales for the past 3-5 years.
- Clear understanding and communicate to the team updated numbers.
- Great interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be calm under pressure.
- Really listen to our clients needs and our team's needs.
$80,000 at plan
About The Wolf Team
The Wolf Team is a top-producing real estate team in the Northwest Atlanta area. We are a small but highly productive team of real estate professionals who consistently produce well over 150 transactions per year. There is room for growth into leadership roles within our team or company. We take our jobs seriously to provide the best service we can to our clients. In addition, we like to have fun!
Come join a leading real estate team!
Following are benefits to working on this team, all at no cost to you:
- Learn from a top agent in the country.
- Additional training from a former real estate coach.
- Work from home.
- Training classes that are applicable to your role at your fingertips.
- Off-site training, seminars and retreats in fun and interesting locations.
- Flexible hours.
- Passive income.