Mom and Pop Home Buyers
Are you known for getting things done, whatever it takes? Are you hard-working and detail-oriented? Love creating, designing, and implementing systems and processes? Are you someone that consistently goes above and beyond to deliver outstanding customer service? Think quick on your feet? Want to be a millionaire? Great - let's get there together!
We are a small Veteran owned business looking for someone to manage and keep our team focused on goal achievement. An ideal candidate for this role is an individual who manages their time well and can manage the work of others. Someone deeply committed to the success of the company and the individual members of the team, someone who has knowledge and experience in working with processes and systems development, implementation, and improvement, and someone who exhibits strong attention to detail, consistent communication, values alignment, creativity, and drive for excellence.
Health insurance and paid vacation are offered with employment.
- This position reports directly to the owners and is responsible for the daily operations of the company.
- Under the direction of the owners, develops strategy plans, track performance, and implements corrective actions to keep the team focused on goal achievement.
- Stay up to date on current changes in the Real Estate and Property Management markets.
- Communicates with team members, customers, leads, business associates, government officials, contractors and others.
- Supervises operations, marketing, sales, customer service, and administrative areas and staff.
- Aide in the professional development of administrative staff.
- Support and keep up with hardware, software and any other beneficial tools for the team.
- Possible occasional site visits to potential homes for purchase.
- Possible occasional site visits to currently owned properties.
- 2+ years experience in management and/or human resources, leading people required (include a letter of recommendation from a manager or employer with first-hand knowledge of your skills in this area with your application).
- Experience with systems and processes planning, implementation, and improvement is highly preferred.
- Experience or education in operations management is preferred.
- Experience in Real Estate preferred.
- Experience with CRMs, task management software, project management software, and communications software preferred.
- Ability to speak and write Spanish preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of KPI tracking and goal setting.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Mom and Pop Home Buyers
Mom and Pop Home Buyers was started in 2019 by a husband and wife team with 17+ years’ experience in real estate investments to include wholesaling, rehabbing, and rental of single and multifamily homes in Oklahoma. The owners are both veterans with 33 years of active duty service between the two of them, and their mission is to give back to and assist veterans and veterans’ organizations. Our core values are integrity, reliability, respect, and joy. Our purpose is to help people in struggling financial situations land on their feet again, ready to push back and overcome their obstacles.