Fox Group Real Estate
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager/ Executive Assistant to join a growing real estate team based in Newport Beach.
This position will include administrative, operational, marketing, and agent support. The ideal candidate will be extremely well organized, flexible and adaptable, be able to work proactively and independently with little or no supervision. We are a tight knit team so the ideal candidate will be team-oriented, service-based attitude, and have a strong work ethic.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for all back-office support for the lead agent and overall team
- Build, implement, and manage systems and protocols for the team and clients
- Oversee deals as they come in from the team
- Order and manage marketing materials as needed
- Keep the lead agent informed on deals and team members
- Holding agents accountable through tracking
- Real estate experienced preferred
- Excellent management skills, organizational skills, verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoys creating, implementing, and optimizing systems and processes for maximum efficiency
- Technically savvy with strong computer, internet research and social media skills
- Ability to prioritize, follow-through on projects to successful completion
- Attention to detail, high degree of quality, and consistent communication
- Reliable transportation and the ability to drive to necessary appointments
$50,000+ (includes base salary + bonus potential)
About Fox Group Real Estate
The Fox Group is a high-performing and growing real estate team based in Newport Beach, CA. We service all of California and utilize our diverse backgrounds to help our clients in residential and commercial transactions, investment properties, property management, and so much more.