Paine Insurance Group
Executive Assistant for Real Estate
Super-fast paced, growing highly productive residential real estate team serving the North Dallas area seeking someone awesome and:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Prefer to be licensed in Real Estate or open to getting Licensed
- Proficient on Computer with numerous programs that are for Windows
- Loves organizing and tracking data
- Could manage a Facebook account
- Is considered the most reliable and responsive person in friend group
- Is flexible, experienced in professional communications, and not easily rattled or offended (Clients can be tough!)
- Is coachable/loves to learn/not afraid to put in the hard work to grow personally as well as professionally
- Super self-motivated and positive; salty negativity not appreciated
- Prefer experience in real estate, but customer service experience required
- "If it is to be, it's up to me" - if you don't agree with this quote, we are not a match
- Ability to have flexible work schedule.
- Awesome training
- A nurturing, positive, results oriented work environment where the thermostat is never set below 68°
- Dress code is business casual
- Pay starts in the $35K range, + BONUSES depending on experience and potential.
- Contract to close coordination for all team buyers and sellers.
- Setting up binders and folders for all appointments, listing and buyers side.
- Communicating with clients via phone and email for all important milestones.
- Managing marketing systems.
- Coordinating with Marketing personnel on team.
- Managing team Calendar.
- Possible Real Estate facilitation.
- Tracking and implementation of systems and procedures of team goals.
- Experience in customer service
- Real estate experience preferred
- Highly proficient at Microsoft office and web applications
- Strong communications skills
- Solutions minded thinking
$35,000 - $50,000
About Paine Insurance Group
We are a high producing insurance agency that started business in 2010. We have added 8 staff members in the last 5 years and are only looking to grow from here.
Our core vision is helping others succeed and improve not only by providing opportunities, but also by encouraging growth and knowledge.