Compass / Jim Winters
Seeking an Operations Manager to join my top-performing sales team at Compass, a growing and dynamic residential real estate brokerage in New York City. This position will manage and help grow the business through the oversight of day-to-day operations, will serve as the point-person for all administrative duties for a team of real estate salespeople and will assist in every step of sales and rental transactions.
You are right for this role if you:
- Value delivering exceptional customer service - you understand that serving the client's needs is top of the list.
- Take charge and ownership of your role in the team's success.
- Love crushing your to-do list every day - you are up for a challenging job, where everyday will be a mix of communications, data entry, site visits, coordination and planning.
- Sweat the details - you care that communications are typo-free, clear and on message.
- Are excited to be part of a growing team - you want to grow as the team grows and are interested in deepening your level of expertise.
- To apply, please send your cover letter only, explaining your qualifications for this specific job to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Manage day to day operations and real estate transactions from start to finish.
- Manage listing preparation prior to open houses.
- Prepare documents to assist with client pitches.
- Support team leadership with day-to-day expansion operations to ensure the team runs smoothly and is communicating effectively with all parties.
- Positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Implementing systems
- Completing projects on time
- Work with limited supervision
- Decision maker
- Ability to prioritize
- Understands basic business and finances
- Meets deadlines
- Managing people and process
Nice to have:
- Real Estate experience
- Management experience
$50,000 - $60,000
About Compass / Jim Winters
Since 2004, Jim Winters has used honesty, hard work, outstanding customer service, and smart negotiating to get his clients top dollar for their homes. As a team, we appreciate that a client’s home may be their most valuable asset. Jim’s success is built entirely on repeat business and customer referrals. Jim has seen exponential growth in the last few years and needs to expand his team at Compass.
Compass is an innovative residential real estate firm. We empower our agents so they have more time for advising their clients. With the solutions-driven mindset of a startup and the sophistication of a luxury brand, Compass is the future of real estate.
For more about Jim, visit his website at https://www.jimwinters.nyc/.