The Operations Manager oversees the day-to-day operation of our busy real estate office. This role requires competency and confidence in interactions with all levels of employees both internally and externally. This position is responsible for managing calendars, setting appointments, planning events, producing documents, and completing projects with minimal supervision along with a high level of attention to detail. Strong customer service skills, excellent typing skills and strong organizational skills are required. This role requires familiarity with real estate contracts and the ability to extract necessary information.
The ideal candidate has experience in managing a large, fast paced office environment and can approach this position with strong management and organizational skills, responsibility and commitment. We are looking for a team player with a great attitude who enjoys working with people.
• Build, implement, and manage all systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
• Responsible for all financial systems, including maintaining the books, paying the bills, handling payroll, assuring the collection of commissions, maintaining the budget, and generating financial reports
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
• Keep the lead agent informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
• Responsible for hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable all additional administrative team members
• Maintain and develop marketing systems
• Real estate license preferred but not necessary
• Experience working in Corporate America
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
• Great ability to focus
• Concerned about doing things the right way
• Calm under pressure
• Learning based and a self-starter
• Service-based attitude
• Proven ability to succeed
The Seth Brothers Team provides expertise in all areas of professional Real Estate services, and has carved out a niche for themselves in New Construction home sales. Their team of specialized agents pride themselves in the personal touch they bring to client and builder relationships. Referrals comprise a large portion of their business, and is a testament to the genuine care the team provides when servicing their clients. It is noteworthy to mention that although the team is a young one, they have proven themselves to be phenomenally successful!
In 2016 Houston Business Journal ranked The Seth Brothers Team:
In 2016 Greater Houston Builder Association (GHBA) voted us Realtor Team of the Year.