The Adam Home Team - Keller Williams Realty
As our Operations Manager, you OWN the administrative side of the business. A residential real estate business has two sides to it. Front stage (sales) and back stage (operations). You are the quarterback of operations, meaning you know the ins and outs of every aspect of our business and can fill any role in a pinch. You are completely comfortable with taking complete responsibility for the success or failure of our operational systems.
You will oversee all the activities in the company which contribute to the effective production of all involved. Provide high quality service to all customers, employees and agents. Create, maintain, optimize, improve, inspect, and organize strategies, policies and practices.
Your job is to create a world class environment for our administrative staff to thrive, our sales agents to do only what they do best (selling), and for our customers to have a world class experience. You are also extremely focused on profit and know exactly where we stand at all times. You have an ownership mentality, you hate clock watchers, and you are ready to do anything that needs to be done to see the business thrive.
You will report directly to the team leader and owner.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organization's mission. Specifically, you will support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process, and organizational planning.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence and EXTREME customer service. You are obsessed with creating a world class customer experience.
- Ensure that all marketing programs are running on time. Measure their effectiveness. Propose a better way if there is one. Find efficiencies. Work with staff members for best implementation.
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Supervise and coach each administrative team member on a weekly basis to make sure they are operating at an optimal level and always improving.
- Determine HR needs and recruit, train, lead and motivate support staff including our Listing and Transaction Manager, Inside Sales Associates, Virtual Assistants, and third party vendors.
- Coordinate and oversee the completion of special projects as needed.
- Prepare weekly team meeting agenda and materials.
- Plan goals and objectives for office operations and identifies the resources such as staff, equipment and funds required to attain the end results.
- Coordinate day to day processing of accounts receivable and payable with bookkeeper.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization's financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Management of overall business budget in coordination with the Team Leader.
- Identify repeat issues, processes, and tasks and build systems around them.
- Responsible for operational fluidity of our sales team as related to administrative needs such as having ready and relevant calling lists and other necessary resources so they can best do their job.
- Improve and systematize communication between departments.
- Responsible for database informational integrity and accuracy.
- Bachelors Degree or higher.
- Proven track record in operational work.
- Truly comfortable in a super high pace environment with high expectations of success and accuracy.
- Master at prioritizing work, tasks, projects, and relationships.
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel and word. Experience with Salesforce is a plus but not a requirement.
- Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Budget development and oversight experience.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment. Working here will absolutely crush you if you don't handle stress well or if you can't operate at an extremely high level and with perfect accuracy while moving quickly.
- Excellent people manager, open to direction, and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Persuasive with details and facts.
- Delegate responsibilities effectively.
- Unique combination of aggressive yet analytical mind.
- Must have an ownership mentality. You will do anything to improve and benefit the business so long as it is moral. You will go to great lengths to protect our brand.
$60,000 to $80,000 plus bonuses
About The Adam Home Team - Keller Williams Realty
Our team is located in the Keller Williams Eastside office in Kirkland, WA and specializes in selling $500,000 to $1,500,000 homes. We’re in the top 5% of agents nationwide, we're very small with an aim to grow significantly. We were recently featured in Top Producer Magazine for our rapid growth and charity work.
For every home sold we donate to support one child through Sell a Home, Save a Child (www.SellAhomeSaveAchild.org) providing food, clothing, education, and counseling for one month.
Keller Williams Realty was voted the #1 training company in the world across ALL industries. We are the largest brokerage by agent count. Keller Williams' corporate core beliefs as found on www.KW.com are: God, Family, then Business.
Our hiring process includes several rounds and takes 3-4 weeks. We cannot reply to all applications.