Office Manager / Administrative Assistant
You would describe yourself as highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities at a time with a high bandwidth. You are able to problem solve and navigate through various situations and have the ability to step in and resolve concerns/problems and provide solutions for team members and clients.
You will support all of the owner’s sales and company growth activities. You will help build, implement and manage different systems in the business from an operations standpoint.
You are committed to completing tasks with quality and accuracy. You will pitch in and take on any project or task. You can complete a large amount of tasks every day. You either possess or are willing to obtain your real estate license.
You are committed to supporting the business owner in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing your own skills through education and coaching.
• Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
• Coordinate marketing events and client activities
• Compile and distribute weekly/monthly reports to clients (buyers and sellers)
• Continue to take day to day office tasks away from agent, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
• Provide concierge level customer service to agents, clients and customers
• Keep agent informed about challenges and issues that need to be handled
• Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Mac, Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills
• Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
• Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
• Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
• Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
• Learning based and solution oriented
• Deadline driven and extremely organized
• Open to new ideas and systems
• Able to stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
• Continue to maintain the good will and reputation of the entire team
• Able to make quick and effective decisions, solve problems, as well as maintain confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in time management
• A true professional, who supports the entire team in achieving their goals
In 2002, Intero Real Estate Services was born in the heartland of innovation: Silicon Valley. We grew faster than any other real estate company in history and now have 2,000 agents in 60 offices worldwide. We attribute that growth to technology and our passion for serving you. As the top-selling real estate company in the Bay Area, our experience means better results. Our vision is to fully embrace the people and communities we serve. We believe that being a great company involves not only serving clients with the best of our abilities, but also serving the agents and employees who make our company number one. We offer training, education and alternative support to our people, such as life coaching and health and fitness programs, to help them personally and professionally so they can lead healthy and full lives. We believe agents who are educated and happy in their careers are better suited to serve the market.