Automated Accounting Services
Operations Manager for Accounting Firm
We’re looking for someone with leadership experience and a unique mix of business and management expertise who understands the practices, policies, and procedures of the accounting world.
Whether you’ve worked your way up through the ranks to an executive role, or have another blend of leadership and tactical accounting experience, we’re looking for someone who can use their successful trajectory and leadership skills to approach business from a creative point of view.
Objectives of this Role:
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement team-wide goal setting, performance management, and happiness
- Oversee company operations and team productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities:
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas of process enhancement
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Directly oversee operations, HR, and partnering with the CEO on sales and marketing to achieve growth targets over the near term
- Position the firm to achieve targets relative to growth and profitability
- Monitor performance with tracking and establishing corrective measures as needed, reporting, both current and forecasted results
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, and the internal team
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in leadership positions, with people skills
- Leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Be able to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
$85,000 - $110,000 yearly
About Automated Accounting Services
Why Automated Accounting Services?
We are success-oriented with 10+ years of growth, open to new ideas, technology-focused, and excel at providing outstanding service to our clients and community. Our core values are centered around: continual learning, innovation, and a relationship-based environment. We help our team achieve a flexible work/life balance by utilizing technology. We promote continual learning and personal growth.
- A company culture that supports your goals and future
- A competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility in schedule and location
- An atmosphere of continual learning and use of technology