Gene Arant Team | Keller Williams Realty
The Operations Executive reports directly to the CEO. This is a high-level leadership role and works hand in hand with the CEO and COO in the development of and implementation of the business and sales team operations and systems.
- Collaborate with CEO and COO in creating, developing, and refining systems to support an increasing listing volume, closing volume, and generating income for the team
- Capture and report all team metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Capture and report all market statistics monthly
- Continuously and proactively reshape best practices to provide highest client satisfaction
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Collaborate with executive-level management to analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Assist the CEO on all aspects of operating and improving the business
- Maintain strong relationships with any third-parties (vendors, financial institutions, title companies) the department works with regularly to ensure a high level of performance from them
- Collaborate with executive-level management in the development of performance goals and long-term operational plans
- Analyze ROI for operational expenses and share with CEO and DOO monthly
- Ability to hold others accountable to ensure each project continues to move forward
- Enjoy being in a dynamic job where no task is above or below you
- History of achieving and consistently exceeding professional goals
- Knowledgeable of GSuite (Google Docs, Google Sheets, etc) and the technical aptitude to learn new systems
- Proficiency using MLS (Multiple Listing Service) Preferred
- Real Estate experience is preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree or graduation from a two-year college program in a related discipline is preferred but not required
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Gene Arant Team | Keller Williams Realty
We are consistently one of the top real estate teams in Austin, Texas having received multiple Residential Real Estate Awards from the Austin Business Journal and our Keller Williams Market Center. What drives our success, you may ask? Well, it is people like you - our team! "Changing lives through real estate by giving impeccable service, cultivating raving fans and nurturing clients for life" is our mission statement and we take that very seriously.
We have lived in and served Austin's real estate needs for over 2 decades and pride ourselves in being the "local real estate economist" and being strong in developing real estate professionals. Our knowledge of the market allows for educated advice and predictable outcomes for our buyers and sellers; our knowledge and resources in the areas of technology, training and leading allows for predictable outcomes for our team members and their future success.