Smoky Vistas is currently recruiting for an Operations Dispatcher/Vacation Rental Liaison to join our Operations Team!
Are you an analytical, fact-based problem solver? Are you able to see big picture objectives and then break them down into an actionable plan? Are you prepared to put in the long hours when necessary? Have you been looking for an opportunity to build a career in vacation rental management? If so, read on about this Dispatcher position!
Dispatch is the centralized communication hub of all maintenance, cleaning, and guest services-related issues and needs. As a Dispatcher you will receive incoming calls, communicate/assign work orders based on priorities according to operational hierarchy and follow up on completion.
- As a Dispatcher, you will hold accountable our in-house teams. That means you determine which work orders can be handled by which individuals, as you schedule and dispatch them
- You are great at multitasking so you manage work order completion from beginning to end
- You are proactive and enjoy coming up with ways to prevent problems before they happen and escalate issues as needed
- You have a 'get it done attitude and are a strategic problem solver. Some might find it stressful, but you thrive in this fast-paced and challenging environment
- Part of your everyday tasks is to oversee inspection maintenance work
- Your strong set of administrative skills allow you to help with in-house billing, maintaining KPIs, and keeping work orders updated.
- Your sense of urgency and commitment will be helpful as you answer and follow up on emergency calls
- Schedule: Thursday through Monday 10a-6p
- Knowledge and location awareness of the Sevier Co area required
- Proficient in using a smartphone to communicate with others through texts and calls, take and attach pictures, send voice notes, review and send files
- Proficient in Mac and Google Platforms
- Analytical thinker, problem solver, detail-oriented, highly organized, able to work with a team required
- Understanding, efficient and calm attitude a must
- Previous dispatching or property management experience is a plus
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Some college or Bachelor's preferred
$36,000 - $40,000 yearly
About Smoky Vistas
Smoky Vistas is a boutique vacation rental management company serving over 60 properties in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg. Born from the Kings of Real Estate brokerage, Smoky Vistas combines a unique background in real estate and vacation rental property management to deliver consistently high returns-on-investment, quality home care, and outstanding customer experiences. www.smokyvistas.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.