Fineman Suarez, Inc.
The Director of Operations’ is a true professional with extensive experience in planning, directing and coordinating organizational operations. This role is responsible for improving internal performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies.
The position will oversee all systems and will manage all team leaders to ensure that the business is run as productively as possible. This person will be expected to research and develop new ideas to stay ahead of our competition and to ensure we are always improving. Additionally, this role will be responsible for running the overall office, working with our bookkeeper to keep up to date financial records, and will also work with our legal counsel to ensure our organization is well protected.
The area of responsibility for this role is very wide and thus requires thorough knowledge of various company processes. This person must be skilled in coaching the company’s people while also being an excellent leader who can discover the most efficient ways to run the business. The goal is to safeguard and augment the efficiency of the company’s operations and to facilitate accelerating development and long term success.
- Build and implement new or manage existing systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, information management and back-office support to guarantee organizational well-being.
- Responsible for all financial systems, customer support, management of staff.
- Perform quality controls and monitor production key performance indicators (KPI)
- Ensure that all services and procedures are done correctly and in a cost effective and timely manner that are in alignment with our specifications, mission, vision and core values.
- Evaluate and review administrative team members on an annual basis.
- Ensure that the company runs with legality and conformity to establish regulations.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the role of an Operations Manager with experience utilizing leadership and organization skills.
- Candidate should have adequate knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management, budget development and oversight experience and a familiarity with business and financial principles and practices.
- A working knowledge of budgets, forecasting and metrics is required as well as a strong understanding of database management, Microsoft Office, etc. Experience in Real Estate is huge plus. Candidates need not apply if they do not have at least 3 years experience directly in Operations.
- Candidate should have a BS/MS degree in business administration, operations management or a related field from a four year University.
- Individual must be learning based and committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Additional certification and training in a managerial role is a plus.
$75,000 base salary
About Fineman Suarez, Inc.
Named one of America’s top real estate teams by REAL Trends, in conjunction with The Wall Street Journal, and most recently written up in Broker Agent as one of the top influencers in California real estate, the Fineman Suarez Team is a dynamic, forward-thinking company owing much of their success to their superior marketing, exceptional client relations, and employee-centric culture.