Nation Security is seeking an Operations Director! As a director, you will oversee and Assist in managing all aspects of the company’s operations for all accounts out of the Miami-Dade based Office.
Position REQUIRES -5 years of Management experience in the Security Industry.
Experience with security industry site operations, training, recruiting, and auditing in the contract industry preferred..
The salary for this position is commensurate with experience. Are you ready to join this amazing team!!
- Primary responsibility to oversee all of the security operations for all locations.
- Handle management, administration, payroll, and billing systems. Work with Site Supervisors and Managers for accurate and precise payroll/billing maintenance.
- Conduct interviewing and hiring to standards as per our Industry needs and growth opportunities.
- Knowledge of legal aspects of HR a plus. Manage open positions, conduct cross-training, and have overtime control through effective scheduling.
- Develop Succession Planning and assist with mentoring managers and supervisors.
- Assist with the maintenance of the floater and applicant pool.
- Provide emergency response and operational support, as required.
- Coordinate and manage inventory and ordering of all District Uniform programs in addition to other equipment and supplies to include cell phones.
- Control systems in purchasing and monitoring utilization of all fleet/golf carts utilized at the accounts, conduct inspections, and maintain appropriate inventories and maintenance checklists.
- Process various reports to monitor operational progress, spot any potential problems or trends to assist the management team with improving operations and/or customer partnerships.
- Conduct face to face meetings with clients to ensure we are being successful in meeting their needs.
- Support/ assist Recruiting Coordinator in all aspects of the interview, training, outfitting, and the onboarding process for the District.
- Assist with field operations as needed with regards to client relations, special assignments.
- Conduct inspections and audits
- Coordinate and support with onsite New Client Startups, as needed.
- Work with the Director of Human Resources as needed on all employee relations situations and concerns.
- Assist with training of New Officer, Supervisors, and Managers with regards to district operations.
- Coordinate and oversee the 30-60-day review schedule and ensure timely completion.
- Oversee and tour onsite operation for compliance
- Perform all other functions and duties as required or assigned by Nation Security and/or the client.
- The position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and computerized payroll and billing programs. Deputy and Tracktik knowledge a plus.
- Payroll administration a must.
- Maintain focus on the company’s core values and business objectives.
- Maintain the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Must be able to multi-task and self-manage in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to deal professionally in stressful situations with a high degree of conflict management and resolution skills.
- Maintain effective relationships with all levels of the company and client organizations.
- Solid command of the English and Spanish languages.
- Must have prior Security Management experience overseeing Security Officers, Site, and Road Supervisors.
- Able to lead by example and be able to communicate proficiently and effectively.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Valid and Active Class "D", "G", and "W" Licenses issued by the State of Florida.
- Valid and active Driver's License with no traffic or criminal record.
- Able to pass a background check with no felony convictions.
- Flexible to work various shifts when needed and available on weekends, nights, and holidays.
- Successfully completed High School and preferably at least one year of college.
- Prior law enforcement, corrections, and/or military a plus.
About Nation Security
Nation Security employer dynamic is like non-other in many aspects. We provide on-the-job training, position advancements, and learning a wide variety of skills. Each employee has growth opportunities that would not only allow each employee to grow within the company but advance them to have more opportunities. Each employee has a variety of skill sets to learn from personnel training, equipment use, emergency protocols, alarm procedures, disastrous protocols, and safety procedures. Our top-rated security company provides the absolute best security services.