Francis Development, an award-winning building and development company, is actively seeking to add a new member to the team. The Operations Coordinator will provide direct support to the VP of Operations, who oversees operations, distribution, design, marketing and communications. This individual will be responsible for coordinating and scheduling meetings and communication plans regarding project items among the team members and internal/external stakeholders. Individuals should have prior Project Coordination experience, preferably from engineering (design team) and/or construction projects.
- Become proficient user in BuilderTrend and Evernote
- Enters project information data and project documentation into project management technology tools.
- Assists with project administration deliverables (i.e. meeting minutes; budget tracking; schedule updates; move management; closeout).
- Management of project team directory/access requests (BuilderTrend)
- Meeting scheduling (iCal) and agenda management (Evernote, BuilderTrend)
- Documentation and distribution of meeting minutes (BuilderTrend, Evernote)
- Project documentation management (assist VP in filing, organizing)
- Assigned action item management (sending reminders to others, coordination action item updates in advance of meetings, etc.)
- Review project requirements, timing (checklists) to track progress and send prompts/reminders
- Prepares standard project status reports for the team or client. Reports typically include status updates
- Processes orders, receipt, organization and distribution of finished materials
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience within an engineering (design team) and/or construction project setting
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Supports Collaboration and Teamwork
- Spanish speaking preferred
- Ability to learn and use new software quickly
- Excellent data entry skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Must possess a ‘can do’ attitude and ready to roll up sleeves and work
- Must possess critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and vendors by phone and email
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to develop a rapport with customers over the phone quickly
- Basic math ability; add, subtract, multiply, and divide into all units of measurement.
- 6 to 12 months related experience in a customer service role
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with complete discretion and must be able to keep sensitive information completely confidential
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as sales agreements and procedural manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees in the organization.
$40,000 - $60,000
About Francis Development.com
FRANCIS DEVELOPMENT, LLC is a Montgomery County based award winning infill home builder. The projects feature energy efficient homes with a focus on open floor plans, contemporary upgrades and refreshing natural stone installations in highly sought after, accessible neighborhoods throughout the Washington, DC Metropolitan area.