We’re in search of a full-time, detail-oriented real estate Operations Coordinator!
This role will provide a wide array of administrative, clerical, and basic bookkeeping support services for management in support of clients and building staff. Responsibilities include all common administrative and clerical functions, client relations, vendor and building insurance, helpdesk support, answering phones, updating directories, preparing correspondence and communications, assisting management with business continuity plans and building reports, as well as any special projects that are requested.
The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions. A true professional that thrives on helping others, someone that can think outside the box, resourceful with a whatever it takes attitude!
If you’re interested in a leadership position with lots of variety, apply today!
- Provide administrative support to the CEO/COO with daily tasks while managing all calendars/meeting schedules and daily operations of all office activities and streamlining workflow as needed
- Creates and maintains maps of business processes including operational flow, control points, cross-functional interactions, compliance and requirements components, process training documentation, and system interfaces
- Managing employee structures such as interviewing potential staff, hiring and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development
- Effectively and professionally answers and returns calls, emails, and mail communications both internally and externally
- Work closely with sellers, buyers, and title agents to coordinate all real estate transactions involving Offer Tennessee from beginning to end
- Responsible for opening mail, paying bills, and filing paperwork- Also manages subscription accounts, insurance, and office supplies
- Help with printing, archiving, organizing, decorating, booking flights/hotels, running errands, editing documents, developing presentations, etc.
- Perform other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
- HS Diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong accounting/bookkeeping experience (QuickBooks)
- Strong working knowledge of Google Docs and MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Extremely strong phone skills; ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, clarifying, and resolving concerns and issues raised by co-workers and clients and be effective in handling and solving problems with composure and professionalism
- Must have strong time management/balancing multiple priorities
- Impeccable organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding written, grammar, & verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of an organization
$17.00 - $20.00/Hourly
About Offer Tennessee
Offer Tennessee is a real estate solutions company based out of Nashville. We’re a family-owned business and focus on helping homeowners find win-win solutions for their problems, whether they’re going through a foreclosure, can’t sell their property, or just need to sell their house for all kinds of reasons.
These core values are the center of our beliefs and shape who we are and how we run our business: