Oasis Home Buyers, LLC
As the Operations Coordinator at Oasis Home Buyers, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth functioning of our business operations. Our locally-owned company is dedicated to providing homeowners with the best possible solutions for selling their homes. We take pride in our commitment to a servant mindset, prioritizing our clients' needs and delivering exceptional experiences. Our success is driven by our core values, and we are seeking a candidate who shares our passion for doing the right thing every day. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact and contribute to our mission of helping homeowners achieve their goals.
- Provide administrative support to the CEO/COO with daily tasks
- Manage all calendars/meeting schedules
- Help schedule contractors to complete work needed at job sites
- Work closely with sellers, buyers, and title agents to coordinate all real estate transactions involving Oasis Home Buyers from beginning to end
- Manage all documentation of each transaction
- Ability to use CRM (REsimpli) daily to update files and stay on task until deals are closed
- Schedule photos, inspections, and any other walk-throughs, meetings, and or appointments with sellers, buyers, title agents, mobile notaries, property runners, etc.
- Assist in negotiating/ overcoming property liens and other title roadblocks
- Communicate and maintain rapport with the sellers, buyers, and title agents
- Coordinate all lending docs required for closings
- Willing to learn the industry and help us maintain and grow our marketplace position
- Perform other administrative tasks and special projects as assigned
- Attend construction job take-offs
- Update clients on construction jobs
- Schedule deliveries on job sites
- Schedule and communicate with contractors on job sites
- Handle job estimates
- Develop project Scope of Work
- Construction material ordering
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn and thrive in different software platforms
- Client relations and expectation management
- Ability to pivot quickly from different tasks and reprioritize as projects shift throughout the day
- Real estate and construction management knowledge a plus
- Administrative experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
$45,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Oasis Home Buyers, LLC
At Oasis Home Buyers, LLC, we specialize in providing real estate solutions to homeowners in Columbus, Ohio. As a family-owned business, we understand the importance of preserving time, money, and sanity when it comes to selling a home. We believe in creating a stress-free process by purchasing properties directly, without the need for listing, staging, or open houses.
We're proud to have assembled a group of like-minded individuals who share our commitment to our core values and our company mission. As a result, working with our team feels like working with your own family. We foster an environment where everyone feels supported and motivated to reach their full potential.
If you're looking for a real estate company that values your time, your home, and your goals, look no further than Oasis Home Buyers. Join us and experience the peace of mind that comes from working with a trusted, family-oriented team.