Keller Williams Legacy
This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. The overriding markers of his/her behavior are responsiveness, persistence, and drive. This person runs the business instead of letting the business run them. This person can thrive in the role with minimal training, use resources to find solutions, and communicate for clarity when unsure about a task. This person has a can-do/ whatever it takes attitude. The Executive Assistant must be extremely self-motivated and driven with the desire to work with people and has a knack for problem-solving to achieve success. They are skilled at managing relationships, holding others accountable through impactful systems, and celebrating success through others. They view learning as the foundation of their action plan and understand their contribution to the larger Market Center objectives.
What Will You Get?
- Base Salary + Bonus Structure
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time
- Competitive benefits package
- Highly leveraged operational and marketing support
- Strategic coaching, in-depth training, and accountability
- Quarterly team retreats, fun outings, and client events
- A results-oriented, collaborative working environment
- Massive opportunity in one of the top real estate companies in the area
- Create and manage the monthly schedule for the coaching department
- Initiate, implement, and manage checklists and systems for a coaching department
- Manage Coaching and Business Development database and implement strong follow-up process
- Create internal and external recognition promotions for agents (email & social media outlets)
- Track and categorize expenses and income
- Create, follow and update operations manual for all policies and procedures
- Be the first point of contact in handling customer questions and responding to emails
- Provide exceptional communication and tracking of daily work
- Maintain, update and run website and social media ads and campaigns
Who Are You?
- Professional and possessing exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Task-oriented, detail-oriented, calm under pressure with some project management experience
- Self-starter with a high level of problem-solving skills and a sense of urgency
- Persistent with strong follow-up skills, and comfort with a fluid environment
- Highly driven to succeed and eager to learn
- A team player looking to expand their career in a focused, strategic environment
What Will You Need?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of 2 years or more of Executive Assistant experience in an enterprising environment Experience supporting the implementation of tactical vision and systems Bonus Points
- Prior experience in the real estate industry
- Working knowledge Slack, Excel, Google Business, Firepoint, or similar CRM
$55,000 - $65,000 DOE + Bonus Structure
About Keller Williams Legacy
Internationally recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry’s best real estate professionals. Specifically, the Keller Williams Legacy brokerage has out-paced local competition by being a hub for top producers, and a training-focused company for newer real estate professionals. Under new ownership, our vision extends further than the real estate transaction and impacts the community as its whole. We are a team of proven talent looking to enhance the relationship that currently exists between the agent and their brokerage AND the agent and their client. With heavy collaboration, implementing proven systems, providing unparalleled service, consistent growth opportunities, and displaying strong core values our brokerage has a unique value proposition that strongly differs from the rest.