Barrett Inward Group
Our busy and growing Real Estate team is looking for an exceptional individual who is the Right Fit for our Team as a full time Operations Coordinator to provide superior Client service and Agent support.
Real Estate experience is a plus but not a must.
- Manage the listing process and buying process from start to finish and oversee accuracy and timelines of each step of the seller and buyer transaction
- Assist in preparation of all contracts and supplementary documents (waivers, amendments etc) and submit all deal paperwork for processing
- Maintain and continuously improve all transactions systems (listings, purchases, contracts, legal, correspondences, etc.) and computer databases
Client and Agent Services
- Co-ordinate all activities such of both the buying and listing process including client and vendor communication
- Serve as the first point of contact in handling client and vendor inquiries and concerns
- Provide information to team members regarding new and existing listings, showing feedback, status changes of listings
- Prepare Listing and Buyer packets for Agents for each client appointment
- Establish strong vendor relationships and maintain an ongoing list of preferred partners and suppliers
- Planning and execution of all team and client events
- Agent support on the 'back end" to increase agent productivity
Systems and Processes
- Develop, implement and maintain systems for sellers, buyers, client database management, and all Team functions. Ensure that all systems and processes run efficiently, making revisions as needed
- Create and maintain an Operations Manual that documents all systems, standards and procedures. This includes making sure that all reference material and forms are available, accurate and current
- Maintain inventory of all supplies and resources
Who You Are
- The most organized person in the room and very deadline driven
- Details are your "thing" - you are exceptionally accurate and nothing gets past you
- Concerned with doing things the right way the first time
- Resourceful - you see the challenge and revel in finding the solution
- Independent and Collaborative – you work equally well alone or with a group
- Natural Communicator - you are clear, diplomatic and can effectively and can tailor your message to any audience; you stay calm and patient when faced with emotional situations
- Customer Focused - you take pride in your exceptional client service skills and genuinely enjoy providing next level customer service
- Learning Based and Solution Oriented - you desire to learn and grow; you embrace feedback and coaching
- Able to Assess and Act Quickly - making quick and effective decisions, solve problems and maintain confidentiality
- Whatever it Takes - you are willing to roll up your sleeves carry out all levels of the task at hand
- Accountable – you always own your successes and your mistakes
- Light-hearted, positive and fun – a laugh and a smile go a long way
- Flexible - you can roll with the waves of a growing business... and it can be wavy!
- A True Professional who supports the entire team in achieving our Goals
- Mandatory: Excellent verbal and written english skills.
$40,000 plus DOE
About Barrett Inward Group
The Barrett-Inward Group is a top-producing Real Estate Team within North America’s Largest and Most People-Oriented Real Estate Brokerage, Keller Williams.
What are we about?
- We love what we do
- We value team input to improve and grow the business
- We embrace entrepreneurial spirit and value the structure of the larger Keller Williams company
- We believe in work hard/play hard
- We strive to be the very best at what we do and believe in continuous improvement
- We help our clients with life transitions by providing exceptional service
- We live the values of accountability, transparency, integrity and trust
- We believe in BIG career opportunities for every member of the team