The Operations Associate will provide admin and operational support to a top agent at Amalfi Estates the #1 real estate firm in the Pacific Palisades and one of the top teams in Los Angeles. You’ll be a true right hand. A critical associate to the agent, working with her to manage her client database, sales pipeline and oversee business operations. To thrive in this role you must be extremely detail oriented and organized, someone who thrives in a supportive role, can stay cool under pressure, is able to think strategically and create efficiencies with systems. You must be coachable, growth mindset oriented and have excellent, proven communication skills. You will anticipate her needs and have the flexibility to direct where she or the business needs support to achieve their goals.
What you’ll do:
- Help agents increase revenue by managing leads and sales pipeline.
- Manage a busy calendar, making sure all timing and logistical details are in place to maximize efficiency, productivity and ensure business goals are being met.
- Serve as a gatekeeper for Agent.
- Prep research and notes for any meetings and presentations.
- Manage project management system, updating Agent regularly and proactively.
- Organize and manage priorities on a daily, weekly, and yearly basis.
- Amplify and improve agent’s external marketing.
- Communicate directly with clients, vendors, partners and other high-level stakeholders.
- Handle any business or personal tasks that arise in an effort to free up Agent’s time to focus on revenue-producing activities.
Who you are:
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced high-energy environment.
- You are highly detail-oriented by nature.
- You thrive in a supportive role, the team's success is your success.
- You take ownership of tasks to get results.
- You are optimistic with a positive outlook.
- You are able to handle highly sensitive information confidentially.
- You are a problem solver who can find solutions to difficult problems proactively.
- You are driven by a desire to be the best at what you do.
- You are eager to continuously learn and grow.
- You are able to use good judgment when making decisions for the team.
- You want to work for someone who is always striving to be better.
- You are not looking for a job, but rather a long term career where you can thrive.
- You are incredibly tech-savvy.
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Amalfi Estates
Victoria Velazquez is an up and coming top producing agent on the Westside. As part of Amalfi Estates, she is striving to become a Real Estate Agent and advisor for the future, leveraging technology to create the ultimate client experience.