We’re a startup real estate company and we're looking for a real estate operations manager to streamline our day-to-day procedures and help develop our administrative staff. Responsibilities include creating new MLS listings, helping transaction coordinators with contracts, and updating the office calendar.
The Operations Assistant serves as a key point of contact for tenants, vendors, and visitors and manages many aspects of day-to-day office operations. You’ll also make sure the office is stocked with supplies and ensure we’re adhering to our monthly budget. Applicants should be natural leaders, highly organized, and enjoy a fast-paced work environment. Sound like you? Start your application today!
- Schedule team appointments, events, and travel
- Produce and update new MLS listings and assist with marketing to ensure social media, photos, signs, and other materials are placed appropriately
- Provide assistance to realtors when needed
- File paperwork and assist other real estate brokerage employees with contracts such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information when necessary
- Manage lower-level administrative employees and ensure office protocols are followed
- Record all office expenses and invoices, complete basic bookkeeping tasks, and keep up with the monthly budget
- Organize filing systems and, when needed, help other real estate team members with contracts, such as title exams, title sheets, executing commissions, and coordinating buyer and seller information
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- 2 years of office management experience or similar work experience required
- Basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team player
- Growth mindset with a willingness to learn and adapt
About Lindberg Group
The Lindberg Group is a developing real estate investment and operating company focused on creating exceptional opportunities. We are based out of Seattle and are a start-up team that is quickly growing. The firm actively acquires, repositions, and manages mixed-use assets in Washington, Arizona, and California. The Lindberg Group's team of entrepreneurial professionals works together to develop and execute value-creation strategies.