Operations Assistant - A Champion's Shoes
We are a non-profit organization focused on creating champions through brand new, brand-name shoes. Our mission is to support children who cannot get new shoes to keep up with their growth or sports demands and to create a championship mindset in kids nationwide. If that sounds like a mission you too can believe in, then apply below!
- Assist with event logistics on day of, set-up, breakdown, overseeing volunteers during our Fall Festival and Wrapping Parties.
- Post Event – clean up, sorting through our materials, updating our inventory counts.
- Social Media Management/growing the ACS social presence.
- Volunteer Reports and Vendor Surveys
- Completing the online vendor surveys and documenting employee interactions
- Assistance with Marketing and Fundraising Blitz
- Step in to run event if needed
- Previous administrative and marketing experience preferred.
- The wrapping parties involve a lot of lifting and carrying of boxes, so occasional comfortability on your feet for an extended period of time is a must.
$45,000 - $60,000 yearly
About WinRate Consulting
We know the feeling of a new pair of shoes and the confidence it delivers is almost impossible to replicate and can have a meaningful impact on a child’s life and we want someone that we can trust to stand behind that.