Our client is looking for a talented Operations and Marketing Manager. This team specializes in building a platform to support developers with sales and marketing. Their refined development sales and marketing approach strives to elevate the new development experience for all their clients, developers, buyers, sellers, and agents alike.
We are looking for an empire builder to directly support principal partners. This diverse, challenging and extremely independent role is best suited to a Leader / Driver / Influencer personality type. The ideal person wants to play an integral role in managing a growing a business. Your core focus will be assisting with the preparation of marketing strategies and initiatives for developers, marketing implementation, and improving the systems and processes for future expansion. Your goal is to create a well-oiled machine with systems that can adjust as the team grows and expands.
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000+
Benefits: Paid vacation and health insurance
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs/week M-F, some flexibility on the weekends required, some travel required
Location: Pacific Palisades, CA
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Operations: You will act as the quarterback for this team, leading the team and leveraging them to a higher level. You will keep the trains running on time by maintaining the checklists and procedures the office has developed and implementing new systems when needed.
Support: You will serve as the main point of contact for members of the team, freeing up the Principals to drive sales and focus on production. You will deliver a concierge-level of customer service to clients.
Marketing: You will prepare the Principals for appointments and with rolling out marketing campaigns for developers. You will be expected to share your “creative juices” by creating new client pitches and to identify new marketing opportunities.
• Operations experience leading a team to achieve higher levels of production, working closely with a Business Owner to drive sales, increase profitability, and streamline systems and procedures.
• Marketing background; creative with an eye for good design and experience marketing a luxury brand
• A big thinker, implementor, difference maker who excels at taking charge, pushing things forward, leading, motivating and identifying opportunities
• A track record of success in leading a team through a period of rapid growth
• Large bandwidth—heavy workloads and multiple demands on your time don’t phase you.
• New home sales
• Poised, professional and present yourself as such
• Highly organized, systematic, self-starter and your attention to detail is top-notch
• Resourceful, resilient, able to work under limited supervision with a high sense of urgency
• Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, with eloquent etiquette, finesse and excellent listening skills
• Enjoys building long-lasting, quality business relationships while interacting with high-level clients
• Approach your role with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, dedication, honesty, loyalty, and integrity
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com