Do you want to work for the best in the business?
Our client is among the top 1% of Realtors in San Francisco and they are seeking an experienced Operations and Marketing Director for their Real Estate Team who operates at as high a level as they. Does that sound like you?
If you are looking to be part of a high-energy team with backgrounds in law, business management, and marketing, this job may be for you. They bring a strong sense of integrity to their clients, and strive to achieve extraordinary results, all the while enjoying the process. This tight-knit team works out of a home office environment. The atmosphere is professional but friendly, and always fun.
We are looking for High Achievers.
You are the one people can count on to bring order in the midst of chaos. Developing systems, checklist and procedures is your strengths and nothing makes you happier than seeing the successful completion of a challenging project. You maintain a high level of attention to detail and accuracy, even when your day is hectic. Clients love working with you and vendors love you. You take pride in being the conduit to everything that happens in your office.
Compensation: Total compensation commensurate with experience $65,000 - $80,000 (base plus bonus)
Hours: 40 hrs / week M-F, some flexibility on the weekends required
Location: San Francisco, CA (This is a home office work environment.)
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding. This is a full-time, direct-hire placement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The position is a combination of Operations Administrator, Project Manager, Digital Designer and Personal Assistant. In other words, you will be an integral member of the team where nothing is outside of your job description. This is not a sales position, but you will provide sales support.
• Implement and develop systems for sellers, buyers, lead generation, database management, and back office support
• Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
• Be the first point of contact in handling customer inquiries
• Create, maintain and utilize a complete lead follow up system
• Keep the agents informed regarding challenges and issues that need to be handled but otherwise removing distractions and handling issues on your own
• Manage the listing process and all listing files and listing marketing
• Assist with listing presentations and lead listing preparation (coordinate vendors, oversee their work, etc.)
• Manage all contracts through closing, specifically scheduling and follow up
• Execute post-closing process
Marketing / Digital Designer:
• Manage marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, social, online) and work with creative staff to execute
• Design eblasts, flyers, websites, social media images
• Phone, email, and calendar management
• Run errands when needed
• You have 3+ years of relevant administrative experience is required (2+ years of real estate experience and/or a real estate license is strongly preferred)
• You have Marketing, Public Relations and Social Media Marketing experience
• You are well-versed in the real estate process which includes: entering a listing to the MLS, preparing a listing agreement, drafting and reviewing Offer and Purchase contracts, handling a transaction from contract to close, and you are familiar with common real estate marketing tools
Key Software Proficiency:
• CRM programs
• MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, etc)
• Zipforms and Docusign
• Google Docs
• Social Media platforms
You have your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carry insurance.
Pro R.E.A. Staffing works with real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada to find their next hire. We find the most qualified candidates and match them with amazing opportunities nationwide. https://www.proreastaffing.com