Keller Williams Realty Birmingham Metro South
We are looking for an Operations/Financial Manager. Candidates should exhibit natural leadership ability, strong relationship building skills, and be a flexible team player. They must have a strong sense of urgency with attention to details and the ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment. As part of our Servant Leadership Team, this person will play an important key role in the operations of our company.
- Accurate banking and accounting service to include bookkeeping, financial reporting, purchasing, AP and AR
- Hiring Manager and developing staff
- Instrumental in rolling out new technologies and systems to our company
- Retention systems for 170+ real estate agents
- Partner with the leader of the office and take 80% of responsibilities from that leader so he/she can work in their 20% to grow the company. The MCA will accomplish this by delegating, implementing systems and tools for continued growth
- Event planning
- Help create an office that no one would want to leave
- A background in real estate is helpful, but not absolutely necessary
- Computer efficient, including Microsoft office, social media, accounting software and a quick learner of new software
- One to three years experience in Accounting and leading others is required
- Degree in Business Management, accounting or related field is required
- Required travel (25%) for training
- Compensation is $38,000 - $45,000 base with performance bonuses (potential $60,000)
$60,000 inclusive of base plus performance bonuses
About Keller Williams Realty Birmingham Metro South
"2019 marks our complete transformation into a technology company that provides unique agent solutions and consumer experiences, positioning us to lead the industry in the years ahead. Most importantly, our leaders and associates, the secret sauce of our company, are all in alignment as we move forward." Gary Keller, founder and CEO of Keller Williams Realty.
Our local real estate office has been in Birmingham for 10 years with approx. 170 agents and poised for more growth. The culture of this particular office, along with industry-leading training, technology, generous commission splits and an experienced leadership team is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly grow their real estate careers.