Von Kaenel Real Estate Group
The Von Kaenel Real Estate Group is looking for an Operations Administrator. In this role, you might also call yourself a buyer and seller concierge, transaction guru, or the glue who holds this fast-paced team together. This is a fun group seeking a standout colleague to join them and make an immediate impact. We are seeking someone who takes ownership of their role and wants to play an integral part in supporting a busy broker. You are self-motivated, decisive and service-focused, mindful of putting the agents’ needs at the forefront and always protecting their time. You understand the importance of meeting deadlines and can juggle multiple tasks with ease using your strong job tracking and follow-up skills. You have thick skin, a warm upbeat personality and you know what it means to have good judgment. You are savvy, polished and mature.
Salary: $70,000 - $85,000 Salary commensurate with experience with an opportunity for a year-end bonus.
Hours: Full-time, 40+ hrs, 8:30am-5pm, M-F
Benefits: PTO and contribution to health insurance cost.
Location: Los Gatos, CA
Team Operations and Agent Support:
- Provide some executive level administrative support to lead agent, including keeping the Agent focused on weekly and long-term priorities
- Track and document all business-related expenses paid for by agents
- Implement and manage systems and procedures, including maintaining an operations manual that standardizes and documents our processes
- Manage CRM database and email templates
- Oversee client appreciation
- Play an active role in the project management system for the team
- Prepare CMAs and pre-listing presentations
- Manage the complete listing checklist
- Help prepare coordinate signatures on disclosures
- Coordinate and act as the primary liaison with vendors
- Creating Escrow Timelines
- Coordinating with Transaction Coordinator to complete filesReminding key players on important deadlines and managing progress
- Coordinating on the installation and removal of the For Sale Sign
- Assist with staging coordination, pre-sale project management, photography
- Coordinate with team webmaster to publish website content and various updates, with guidance from the lead agent
- Coordinate the preparation of marketing materials with marketing team for listings and sold properties, including property postcards, flyers, and e-blasts.
- Plan, organize and execute client events
- Coordinate with Marketing on regular Social Media postings for listings, sold properties and real estate related topics.
Candidates with prior experience in a similar role are encouraged to apply. Applicants seeking a position as a stepping stone into sales - this is not the job for you.
Does this describe you?
- 3+ years of experience in Real Estate as an Operations Manager or an Administrator to a Realtor or real estate office is preferred, however, applicants with strong administrative skills and longevity in supporting C-Level Executives will be considered.
An active CA real estate license is preferred but not required.
- Strong technical skills and outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional phone etiquette and finesse
- Able to work with different personality types and you enjoy building long-lasting, quality business relationships while interacting with high-level clients
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, detail-focused
- A self-starter, able to work independently, anticipating and doing what it takes to get the job done
- A problem solver and the ultimate team player, truly committed to your own and others’ success.
- Being proactive rather than reactive is your status quo
- Approach your job duties with a sense of ownership, confidence, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
Key Software Proficiency:
- Intermediate to advanced mastery of Windows operating system, MS Outlook, Excel, Word
A PLUS if you have experience with:
- MLS Listings
- Tour Factory
- Adobe Editor
- Zip forms
You live within a 30-minute commute of Los Gatos, CA and having your own car, a valid driver’s license, and carrying insurance is required.
$70,000 - $85,000
About Von Kaenel Real Estate Group
The Von Kaenel Real Estate group is a successful real estate team with more than 25 years of real estate experience. A successful candidate will take advantage of the substantial professional growth opportunities this position offers.
Because of the large number of applications we receive, only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.