HomeSmart Realty Group
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time Operations Administrator to provide superior coordination of the front desk duties utilizing superior customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail and accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus but not required.
This high-energy, detail-oriented, professional will be responsible for performing tasks to efficiently run the front desk environment by performing a variety of responsibilities with confidence.
- Build, implement and manage all systems for clients, lead generation, database management and back office support
- Oversee all listing and buyer files
- Maintain and utilize a complete lead follow-up system
- Provide concierge level customer service to clients, customers and agents
- Enter critical dates for property sales on shared Google Calendar
- Continue to take day to day office tasks away from owner, organizing workflow and reducing inefficiencies
- Technologically savvy and able to learn new programs quickly and able to troubleshoot common issues; proficiency in Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet skills...Quick Books experience is a plus
- Have excellent attention to detail and high-level accuracy with documents
- Flexible in daily routine; ability to prioritize and manage shifting responsibilities
- Ability to assess, prioritize and act quickly
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills; can empathize and build relationships with a variety of personalities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
$25,000 - $30,000 Depending on Experience
About HomeSmart Realty Group
HomeSmart is a 100% commission model with the tools and technology to simplify processes enabling us to provide a higher level of service to both our clients and our agents. We have 2 locations in the greater Indianapolis area and will continue to expand. We current have about 40 agents and plan to have 100+ by the end of the year! Are you ready to make the "Smart Move"?