Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for supporting the purchasing, production and warranty department goals and initiatives while providing a high level of customer satisfaction. This position will be a proactive member on the TOH Team, providing insight to the management team in an effort to improve departmental performance, customer satisfaction and efficiencies.
- System database entry and maintenance with regards to home plan options, pricing and vendor requirements.
- Trade Relations including but not limited to: Recruiting, contract processing, compliance, onboarding (training on builder portal and PO processing), maintaining trade contact information and uploading trade information into our systems.
- Research and analyze reporting to identify departmental efficiencies.
- Scope of work review, updates, explanation and distribution.
- Database entry and maintenance with regards to job schedules and trade assignments.
- Trade relations including but not limited to: Generating documentation for new jobs, Trade Partner Core Value Program, Trade Partner appreciation, Trade council support, spring work tracking, and entering Job Ready, Job Complete information.
- Report generation through WMS and Avid. Updating organization reports.
- Track all production team appointments and documentation.
- Production team administrative duties including but not limited to: Scheduling training and events, ordering utilities, coordinating quality walks, preparing closing items, meeting preparation, and filing.
- Maintain and understand all warranty program and vendor warranty program documentation. Upload this documentation to our systems for use by our homeowners.
- Create pre-closing materials and generate documentation.
- Customer care related reporting, tracking, filing and distribution.
- Train team members and trades on using our software. Keep up to date with all new features and options of this software.
- Field all incoming warranty related calls/e-mails during business hours and disseminate the information to the appropriate team member or resource.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and basic development drawings.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), and Microsoft Excel.
- Two (2) years prior experience in new home construction (preferred).
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimal travel required. Employee must own or lease a vehicle and posses a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
- Ability to lift 20 or more pounds if needed.
$35,000 - $45,000 annually
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes is an award winning, semi-custom single family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison Wisconsin areas and the leader in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee. Join a team that lives by our seven Core Values which are the guiding principles that inspire our daily work and underscore our commitment to customers, vendor partners and each other.