Team Winegarden of Keller Williams
Team Winegarden consistently has 20+ active listings and systems creating more buyer and listing leads than we can handle. That's where you come in!!
If you are looking to build a career in real estate or want to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than with our team!
- Meets and greets prospective clients.
- Shows and sells market ready properties to potential residents.
- May walk vacant homes to ensure market readiness and inform team of any market ready deficiencies.
- Establish and maintain positive client and team relations, e.g. effective communications, manage resident concerns, problem solving, etc.
- Utilize team provided platforms (TopProducer, Boomtown, etc.) fully and manage client as well as prospect databases.
- Performs market research and generates market comparison reports.
- Assists with property marketing activities.
- Assists with monitoring curb appeal, office and model appearance and signage.
- 1+ years of real estate consultant experience preferred.
- 1+ years of customer service experience preferred.
- Local market experience preferred.
- Ability to work weekends.
- Able to effectively use MS Office applications (Word and Excel), e-mail, and internet.
- Possess the ability to deal tactfully with clients, owners, staff, vendors and the general public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with regard to property finances and other sensitive information.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Posses a valid driver's license, acceptable driving record and access to a vehicle.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance
WHAT YOU WON'T BE DOING:
- Preparing Listing Documents
- Preparing Purchase Agreements
- Processing Sales - Chasing Down Documents and Signatures
$80,000 + at Plan commission
About Team Winegarden of Keller Williams
Team Winegarden is an established group of Real Estate professionals with more than fifty years combined real estate experience.
We set our selves apart from our competitors by providing superior service to all of our clients, which requires knowledgeable, experienced and friendly team members that go above and beyond.
If you are looking for a career and you think you have what it takes, look no further. OPPORTUNITY AWAITS!