Mark Seiden Real Estate
Looking for TWO part-time team members!
- Scheduled Days: Part Time; two to three days during the week plus ONE weekend day.
- Making Prospecting Calls. Number of hours per day and starting/ending times of day are flexible and may be discussed.
- Work on computer and make prospecting calls thru-out the day. Also assist going to closings, going to municipality offices, etc.
- Must be committed to work ONE WEEKEND day, each week, including holiday weekends to staff/manage public Open Houses. However, with reasonable advanced notice, may schedule a weekend off here and there.
- Managing Public Open Houses: 9:00 am to 5:30 pm (Times are not flexible unless Open Houses are cancelled.)
- Set-up, manage visitors, take down open house items.
- Make calls to all leads/prospects
- Making follow-up calls
- Handling follow-up calls
- Handling outgoing referrals
- Responding to Internet leads
- Handling incoming corporate referrals
- Follow the approved scripts and dialogues
- Work diligently and honestly for the purpose of getting a face-to-face presentation
- Attend training sessions, teleconference calls, and meetings
- Make follow-up calls assigned via the Contact Management System and Incubation Systems
- Achieve the minimum goals of listing appointments per workweek
- Follow up promptly with all leads/prospects
- Build relationships with your clients
- Prospecting minimum two hours daily during the week
- Managing all incoming broker-to-broker referrals
- Handling all Company-generated seller business
- Prospecting daily to expired listings and FSBO’s
- Prospecting daily/weekly Foreclosure listing possibilities, including driving to homes to solicit an appointment
- Prospecting by Circle Prospecting – including, but not limited to regarding open houses, new listings, sold listings, etc.
- Adding tasks for follow-ups, confirming appointments, and gathering ISA reports
- Making files and pulling MLS data sheets
- Scheduling appointments
- Sending cards for all appointments
- Attend and Supervise all Public Open Houses on Saturdays or Sundays
- Attend and Supervise additional Brokerage events
When needed, perform tasks of the “Field Services Coordinators.” (Including, but not limited to going to closings, put up lock boxes and signs, procure municipality information.)
- Culture is key: Be happy, smile and bring a positive attitude to the office
- Ability to work as part of a team to create a solid branding message
- A passion for working with people and speaking on the phone
- Highly organized and experienced managing databases and making calls
- Strong communications skills
- Highly confident in working with internal and external parties
- Strong knowledge of computer skills
- No Real Estate License necessary, but would be a plus
$25,000+ Part Time
About Mark Seiden Real Estate
Mark Seiden Real Estate Team’s approach is simple. Build a strong relationship with its clients one by one by listening and delivering outstanding results. Mark believes the key to success has always been his team’s steadfast determination to excel and as result, captures 20% market share. They’re continually looking for innovative and more efficient ways to help people make the most of their real estate opportunities. From his cutting-edge marketing techniques to his interactive website, Mark and his team have always been pioneers in the field, and today, the company is widely recognized as the premier authority in Westchester County real estate.
NO phone calls please! Visit our website at Homeman.net
WATCH our commercial about The Mark Seiden Real Estate Team, learn about what we do, what makes us unique and extremely successful!