The onsite recruiter helps assign contract employees whose skills match needs.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and printers/scanners.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Delivers high-quality service by matching contract employees' skills with needs.
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- Asks the appropriate questions when taking job orders.
- Comprehends complex job orders.
- Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
- Analyzes resumes accurately.
- Conducts candidate reference checks.
- Uses recruiting tools such as [applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software] to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
- Enters skill code information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing computer database.
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED is required.
- Previous experience recruiting.
$15 - $17 / hour
About Pinnacle Greenville
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!