Peak Workforce Solutions is looking to hire an Onsite Coordinator in the West Columbia, SC area. We are looking for a creative, energetic individual who has a "Whatever It Takes" attitude in fulfilling their job.
A Onsite Coordinator acts as an extension of the HR function, managing all aspects of workforce, to include business relationship development, selection, and management of the employees. Having prior supervisor experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is strongly preferred!
- Build and maintain strategic partnership through an extensive and detailed understanding of the business, strategic direction, processes, and policies.
- Maintain close contact with the key principles to ensure highest level of satisfaction possible.
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with needs and output requirement.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations.
- Generate sales leads for potential new business.
- Consistently exceed expectations and stay ahead of the industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a supervisor role
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex situations in an effective manner
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Must be self motivated
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of MS Office
- GED or High School Diploma
$13 - $15
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!