We are seeking to hire an experienced, self-motivated Admin / Recruiter!
The Admin assists the Onsite manager with administrative duties such as attendance, filing, and safety procedures.
You will source, screen, interview and on-board candidates according to specific needs and established procedures.
Having prior recruiting experience in manufacturing, light industrial, logistics, or distribution worker skill sets is preferred.
- Comply with all operational standards and employment laws and regulations
- Consistently exceed business and talent expectations, and stay ahead of the industry by offering innovative, creative, and effective employment solutions
- Build and maintain strategic partnership through an extensive and detailed understanding of the business, strategic direction, processes, and policies
- Maintain close contact with key principles to ensure highest level of satisfaction possible
- Build and maintain a talent pipeline that aligns with needs and output requirement
- 1 to 3 years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in recruiting.
- Ability to multitask and effectively prioritize workload.
- Unsurpassed level of professionalism and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and resolve complex client situations in an effective manner.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Intermediate-High computer skills and knowledge of MS Office.
- GED or High School Diploma.
$15 - $17 hourly, based on experience