Wake Up the Planet, LLC
You have the flexibility of working from home! This is an exciting opportunity for a heart-centered professional who has a natural talent for top notch customer service, loves to stay on top of organizing, and has experience in an online training/coaching/consulting business to be a part of a coach/consultant small business with a big mission. You also love creating efficiencies with workflow.
Customer service/Client Care support
- Respond attentively with urgency to client requests by email and phone
- Ensure that our clients receive a warm welcome by phone, are able to access their program materials online, get their pre-work materials in a timely, and help with customer service-related matters during their participation in our online programs.
- Handle refund request or special situations in a friendly, warm and professional manner
- Procedures/Program development
- File emails organize our procedures. Document our procedures; create templates for different scenarios.
- Review our program materials take initiative to streamline/redesign delivery (ie, emails, online portal) for optimal client experience based on client feedback
- Post pre-scheduled social media posts or videos for our Facebook private groups.Facebook community management inspire engagement. Be available to troubleshoot IT issues during our online program calls.
- Also help edit and organize our worksheets to look good using our brand look (template provided).
- Help process sales with sending agreement, training calendar, and welcome email
- Manage the manager's training calendar (to include schedule of our calls with clients) proactively with accuracy
- Occasional cross-coverage with admin assistant on our team to connect with potential clients to book warm lead appointments (by phone and by email)
- Metrics reporting
- Strong administrative, customer service/client care experience required--by phone and email.
- Must be computer savvy
- Experience assisting coaches, business consultants, online businesses, or practice management company required
- Experience supporting holistic practitioners or medical offices preferred (ie, chiropractors, acupuncturists, health coaches, naturopathic physicians, medical doctors, functional medicine practitioners, dentists, etc), but not required. Enjoy supporting behind-the-scenes PLUS calling to talk to people also
- Google drive and strong file management & process documentation experience
- infusion Soft, Helpscout, and WordPress experience a plus (although not a requirement)
- One step ahead (you think ahead about what would be helpful to support your manager), Self-starter, warm, sense of urgency with important things, resourceful, detail-oriented, systems-oriented, creative, heart-centered, passionate, creative, motivated, independent, efficient, conscientious, intelligent, mature, problem solver, compassionate, good listener, flexible. Being top-notch & giving the best customer service is important to you
Don't apply if you:
- Are not used to a busy environment with potentially shifting priorities based on client needs, are not an out-of-the-box thinker, detail-orientedness is not your thing (nor is a sense of urgency)
$20 - $30 yearly
About Wake Up the Planet, LLC
Our mission is that holistic and integrative medicine options become mainstream in our country, instead of mainly relying on drugs or surgery. We do this by helping holistic health practitioners reach more people and grow their businesses more effectively. Many holistic practitioners went into the profession to help people but not to run a business and they struggle with that.
They learn a step-by-step process of getting patients more consistently through our trainings and mentorship programs. The format of what we offer includes tele-seminars, live speaking, and high-end private and group coaching/mentorship. You will work with someone who is very dynamic, results-oriented, and always open to new ideas. Work in a supportive environment from home.