The Onsite Recruiter helps assign contract employees whose skills match needs. He/She is based at the worksite and is primarily responsible for filling positions.
- Delivers high-quality service to customers and contract employees by matching contract employees' skills with needs.
- Develops and retains business by providing outstanding customer service.
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks that support the overall mission of quality performance and service.
- Asks the appropriate questions when taking job orders.
- Comprehends complex job orders.
- Responds to and qualifies job orders efficiently.
- Analyzes resumes accurately.
- Conducts candidate reference checks.
- Uses recruiting tools such as [applicant tracking and/or knowledge management software] to fill assignment orders rapidly with qualified contract employees.
- Enters skill code information accurately while maintaining and updating the existing computer database.
- Interviews candidates to evaluate their technical qualifications for assignments.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and printers/scanners.
Required Education and Experience:
Must pass a drug screen and background check
- HS/GED is required.
- 1 to 3 years of business experience with a minimum of 1 in recruiting or filling job positions.
$15 - $16 an hr
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!!