The Chabris Group
Our mission is to create a first class experience for all of our clients and we are seeking an Office Support Administrative Assistant who is passionate about helping us reach our objectives and supporting the team. The right candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions.
The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction is critical in this position. Excellent communication and client service skills are a must. We are seeking an Office Support Administrative Assistant who adheres to the highest ethical standards, possesses impeccable attention to detail and exhibits an exceptionally professional manner.
The ideal candidate is an individual who has never met a stranger. He or she understands the importance of first impressions as well as an exceptional service experience. Customer service - to our clients and to our colleagues - is near and dear to this individual because people matter most. The right candidate thrives in a fast paced environment to support the team in managing the client experience and will take on a wide variety of challenges and provide creative solutions.
- Salary of $35,000 to $42,000 based on experience
- Health Insurance
- Responsible for the sales team's in-office experience; contributing member of our clients' customer experience
- Responsible for front and back office support, pre-listing & listing management, and contract to post close transaction.
- Responsible for Administrative Assistant and daily administrative tasks and duties (phones, supplies, office management, calendars, etc.)
- Responsible for coordinating activities related to sales and customer service
- Responsible for regular and routine correspondence with Clients
- Responsible for planning and organizing Client Care events and gift distribution
- Responsible for planning Team events and procuring team supplies as needed
- Responsible for Vendor Management
- Ability to coordinate and maintain follow-up on client listings and many projects/tasks simultaneously
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested and assigned
- 1- years of customer service experience AND High-level administration experience in a fast paced office mandatory
- Brimming with POSITIVE in energy, both over the phone and in person!
- Polished poised and professional demeanor both in person and over the phone
- Easily establishes rapport with agents, clients, vendors, and prospects
- Maintains 'grace under pressure'
- Effectively operates in a fast paced environment and can handle multiple deadlines
- Effectively work on multiple assignments at once, and complete assignments within deadline and budget (if applicable) with satisfactory level of quality
- Strong organizational and computer skills; including MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrate initiative, resourcefulness, and problem-solving skills
- Independently prioritize work, establish/improve procedures and systems, and ensure orderly and timely work flow
- Operate in a self-directed manner under minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize constantly changing work loads
- Strong Desire for Growth (personal & professional)
- Be a team player and play to win!
$35,000 - $42,000
About The Chabris Group
The Chabris Group is Cincinnati’s #1 residential real estate sales team. Our mission is to provide 5 Star Experiences for our clients and 5 Star Careers for our team members. We believe in integrity, productivity, accountability, intentionality, camaraderie and collaboration.
Create 5 star experiences for our clients and 5 star careers for our colleagues.