Shoup Legal, A Professional Law Corporation
We are a quickly growing small law firm located in Murrieta and we are looking for an amazing Office Services Clerk to join our amazing team!
We are currently seeking an experienced, competent office services clerk to perform various administrative and clerical tasks, helping to support our offices and ensure success. The ideal candidate will be comfortable undertaking a variety of activities in the office, including filing, answering the phone, organizing documents, processing mail, maintaining office cleanliness, running office errands, etc. S/he will have the ability to work diligently and independently to help maintain efficient office operations. Reliability and a strong work ethic with great communication skills are a must. Familiarity with all necessary office equipment and procedures is also required.
- Ability to organize and maintain files and records, ensuring they remain updated and are easily accessible
- Performs sorting and distribution of incoming mail
- Preparation of outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
- Friendly and knowledgeable when answering the phone, taking messages, or redirecting calls to appropriate employees
- Skilled in the use of office equipment such as photocopiers, printers, etc.
- Excellent computer skills for word processing, spreadsheet creation, etc.
- Provides general office support (assists with IT issues, moving office furniture, maintains the resource library, etc.)
- Team mentality and willingness to assist in office management and organization procedures
- Inventory stock of office supplies (paper, ink, etc.) and advise when re-ordering is necessary
- Able to run office errands (delivering client documents, court filings, etc.)
- Maintaining and organizing the off-site storage
- Oversees facilities (maintains break room cleanliness, such as trash, refrigerator, dishwasher; places work orders; and performs a liaison function between the firm and the vendors, etc.)
- Willing to perform various office duties, as assigned
- High school diploma required. Relevant degree or certification is preferred
- Prior experience in a law firm preferred
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures
- Ability to effectively use and maintain office equipment
- Excellent, rapid typing skills, up to 30 wpm
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great organizational and multitasking abilities
- Ability to work successfully in a repetitive and fast-paced environment
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
After applying on this job site, you will receive a message with additional application steps. Please note, there are several, important, and carefully designed steps to ensure we select our next team member.
About Shoup Legal, A Professional Law Corporation
Shoup Legal, APLC is an Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Probate, and Business Law firm located in beautiful Murrieta, California. Our firm focuses on leveraging technology and five-star customer service to provide an experience not seen in other firms. We believe in empowering our staff to go above and beyond for clients in their most desperate hours of need. We take pride in the amazing team that we’ve helped build at Shoup Legal and are looking for candidates who want to take their careers to the next level.