1. Coordinate the printing and mailing of all Life and LTD certificate requests within the allocated turnaround period.
2. Process all proposal, joinders, specs in a timely manner.
3. Timely response to customer, departmental and individual requests for supplies.
4. Prepare and mail requested Administration Kits to appropriate group representative.
5. General administrative duties, such as filing, copying, sorting mail, etc.
6. Preparation of documents as requested including but not limited to: spreadsheets, mailings, graphs, and charts.
7. Organize and maintain consistency of paper and electronic files by following procedures.
8. Assist and backup other members of the Office Services Department as required.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Two years of experience in an administrative support position.
3. Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, with proven capacity to learn software programs developed in-house.
4. Critical analysis is essential to identify problems, provide recommendations, and implement solutions.
5. Must be dependable, flexible, and willing to take initiative to improve processes.
6. Excels in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple, competing demands.
7. Candidate must possess excellent organizational skills.
8. Must have solid command of the English language, both oral and written.
9. Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
10. Consistent daily attendance, with the expectation to occasionally work overtime at the last minute.
1. Position is primarily sedentary in nature with relatively equal amounts of sitting, standing and walking.
2. Ability to lift 30 to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
The above statements are intended to describe the essential functions, position responsibilities, and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.