Marble Key Realty, LLC
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
About Marble Key Realty, LLC
Marble Key Realty is a vertically integrated real estate business that handles multi-family, short-term rentals, mobile home parks, and more. It's a part of a family of companies ranging from Real Estate Investing, Construction, Short term rentals, House Flipping, Staging, and Property Management. This is a one-of-a-kind environment where you'll be exposed to all of the different paths one can walk to build the life of their dreams through real estate.