We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, managing mail, and deliveries, stocking and replenishing office supply and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. Real Estate experience is a plus!
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Provide administrative support to other team members with data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc. when needed
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
$11 - $18 per hour
About EnTitle First
We are a locally owned and operated full-service Real Estate and Escrow company. We assist home and investment property sellers and buyers, from first-timers to "This is my last move". We also work with "Short Sale" sellers negotiating terms, 1031 tc. Exchange transactions, refinances, etc.