Keller Williams Realty
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our local business. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer phone calls and emails, sort and deliver mail, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
$28,000 - $34,000 DOE
About Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is a technology company more than a real estate company. We hold the top spot in agent count, units and sales volume. We pride ourselves on the fact we are not a corporate environment but rather a strong family environment. At KW we want you to reach your goals whether it is personal or professional.
To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
- Win-Win: or no deal
- Integrity: do the right thing
- Customers: always come first
- Commitment: in all things
- Communication: seek first to understand
- Creativity: ideas before results
- Teamwork: together everyone achieves more
- Trust: starts with honesty
- Equity: opportunities for all
- Success: results through people