Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing, etc.
- Track and document all procedures performed in real-time
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Exhibits working knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic computer skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Detailed resume of work experience
- Warm, friendly, unflappable demeanor
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
About Pettis Webber Pacific P.S.
- Our Firm's Mission: Empowering people to live with greater joy and freedom from fear as they age
- Our Firm’s Vision: We exist to transform the cultural mindset about aging, and the individual experience of it, from fear to freedom – one great plan at a time.
- Our Firm’s core values: Love, Gratitude, Kindness, Excellence, Discipline, Honesty, Compassion, Accountability, Energy, Creativity, Drive, Adaptability