Pettis Webber Pacific P.S. (fka Phelan Webber Pettis P.S.)
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with senior adults and their family members? We’re looking for a full-time positive and professional receptionist to be the face of our Firm who can handle our heavy phone volume. You’ll welcome visitors, clients, and fellow employees, answer and transfer phone calls, receive and redirect emails, sort and deliver mail, direct and seat clients for meetings, and assist us with other operations as needed. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Respond to and redirect incoming phone calls and emails, ensuring the right people receive all important information
- Track and document all procedures performed in real-time.
- Ensure incoming mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing, etc.
- Warm, friendly, unflappable demeanor
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Proficient phone/call board/switchboard skills
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
$15 per hour
About Pettis Webber Pacific P.S. (fka Phelan Webber Pettis P.S.)
We are an Elder Law firm. It’s all we do…and we do it well. So well, in fact, that we have plans to grow rapidly for the next few years. We are passionate about serving our clients. We’ve put a lot of energy into building our “A+ Team,” and we are committed to protecting them!
We have a “magic statement” that communicates to others whom we help and how we help them:
We help people live with dignity and assurance through the power of planning and by compassionately guiding their loved ones through the pain of illness and loss.
Our Firm’s primary values:
- Love, Kindness, Integrity, Compassion, Gratitude and Professional Excellence.
- To be the Northwest’s leading law firm that makes the aging and dying experience better through compassionate, professional legal excellence delivered with a heart of service and gratitude.