We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, verifying insurances, scheduling patients, checking patients in and out, collecting payments, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Verify insurance benefits for patients prior to appointments.
- Collect payments and help guide patient check-in and check-out process.
- Filing, keeping charts accurate and organizing office space for a clean environment for patients to enjoy on their visits.
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
$14 - $15 hourly
About Cooke Chiropractic
Cooke Chiropractic is located in Rancho Bernardo, specializing in sports injury and family wellness. We offer a variety of services to supplement chiropractic, with a rehab team of acupuncture, physical therapy, and massage therapy. Together we all work to help people get out of pain and strive to get people healthy and back to a pain-free active lifestyle.