Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the Office Receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today!
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Handle deliveries and manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Respond to incoming phone calls and emails and make sure the right people receive all important information
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Comfortable taking telephone calls and mitigating stressful situations
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
About Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC
Alliance Nationwide Title Agency, LLC is an innovative title agency headquartered in Overland Park, Kansas servicing 42 states.