LS Commercial Real Estate
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities including answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization.
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Organize company trips and handle employee travel itineraries to ensure off-site events go well
- Assure incoming and outgoing mail is managed appropriately and handle deliveries
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
About LS Commercial Real Estate
We are a leading commercial real estate firm established in 1990. We are a market leader in the sector. Join a group of highly experienced professionals and enjoy a great support network.