Keller Williams Realty - Level 5 Leadership
Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Are you energetic with a servant attitude? Are you able to multi-task and pivot quickly? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Answer phone calls and emails and communicate relevant information to the appropriate parties
- Complete other administrative duties as needed such as data entry, paperwork, photocopying, etc.
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Schedule appointments and ensure the business calendar is accurate and up-to-date
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Manage common areas including conference room spaces, education center, video and recording room as well as the kitchen
- Well-versed in taking telephone calls and handling stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Ability to handle shifting priorities
- Knowledge of social media
$14 - $16 hourly
About Keller Williams Realty - Level 5 Leadership
Keller Williams Realty is an International real estate sales and technology company currently ranked the number one real estate franchise in the United States by sales volume, agents, and units sold. Recently named by Forbes as both the Happiest place to work as well as one of the top places to work for women. The Level 5 Leadership Group manages several Keller Williams offices in the Broward & Miami Dade Markets.