The Ramage Law Group
Do you want to be part of a team that helps clients protect their futures and their children's futures? Do you love to engage with people and help connect them with services that can help them change their lives?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! The position creates the first impression for the firm and is responsible for screening all incoming calls, qualifying potential clients to determine if the firm can help them, working with our team to maintain sales data on all leads, conducting follow-up calls with potential clients, setting consultations for the attorney and sales staff, assisting the owner in obtaining reviews for the firm, and conducting ongoing client service calls. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Create a first impression for the firm by screening all incoming calls and identifying and qualifying potential clients for a further sales conversation
- Schedule consultations for sales with qualified leads
- Schedule appointments and provide administrative support to the legal team
- Maintain data in the Firm’s CRM that tracks the number of leads, lead qualification, consults set, consults obtained, and overall conversion rates
- Assist in follow up with Potential Clients who have either not appeared for a consult, who did not schedule right away, or who did not hire
- Prepare contracts to assist Sales for all new consultations and follow up on obtaining signatures on contracts
- Receive contracts and update and document in the Firm’s CRM
- Actively utilize Firm’s CRM at all stages of client experience
- Assist as needed in the onboarding of new Clients
- Assist in requesting and obtaining positive reviews for the Firm
- Possesses strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills, organizational skills, and time management skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- Has excellent computer skills, include skills maintaining a CRM or database, word processing programs, and Google Sheets or Excel
- Must be able to multi-task
- Previous experience with Client Relationship Manager programs
- Two years of college preferred
$28,000 - $35,000
About The Ramage Law Group
The Ramage Law Group is a growing entrepreneurial family law and special education law firm that is in need of a personal assistant to the owner and founder as it expands into a new market. We are committed to growing the firm so we can help more families in transition come through the legal process in a better place.