Law Office of Steven F Carvel
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Ensure the security of the building by having visitors follow necessary sign-in protocol
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Take incoming phone calls and respond to emails and ensure the appropriate people receive all relevant information
- Welcome fellow employees, clients, and visitors when they enter the building and give them any pertinent information or directions
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- 1 year of experience as a receptionist, administrative assistant, guest service specialist, or similar position preferred
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
About Law Office of Steven F Carvel
We are a fun, fast-paced boutique estate planning and trust administration law firm, looking for a full-time reliable Office Administrator. You will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.