Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, professional receptionist to join our team! You’ll play a crucial role as the face and first point of contact for our organization. Other responsibilities include answering phone calls and emails, making travel arrangements, scheduling emails, managing mail and deliveries, and other assignments as needed to ensure efficient business operations. Job seekers should take pride in their work, be passionate about helping others, and have an interest in growing with our organization. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Arrange appointments for employees and keep the calendar up-to-date
- Book travel arrangements and prepare itineraries so off-site meetings go smoothly
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail and handle deliveries
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Displays impeccable interpersonal, time management, organizational, and customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
About Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
Voted “#1 Happiest company to work for” by Forbes
Who you are in business with matters.
We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways. To help cement this understanding, we’ve formalized a belief system called the WI4C2TES that guides how we treat each other and how we do business.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business
Our Perspective: A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.