Do you have a passion for helping others and love putting a smile on people’s faces? Then you’re a great fit for the receptionist position on our team! You’ll act as the first point of contact for the business, answer phone calls, schedule meetings, make travel arrangements, handle mail and deliveries, and help us with other operational duties to keep everything running smoothly. If you’re looking for a role where you make a difference every day, start your application today.
- Follow the correct sign-in procedures for visitors to keep our building secure
- Plan for company trips and outings and provide itineraries to ensure off-site activities are a success
- Greet visitors, clients, and fellow employees when they arrive at the front desk and provide them with any necessary directions or information
- Assist with other administrative tasks, such as data entry, copying, filing etc.
- Make appointments for employees and ensure the calendar is current and correct
- Has previous experience with word processing programs and basic computer skills
- Must have graduated high school, received a G.E.D. or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- 1+ year of front desk receptionist experience or related job experience preferred
$13.69 - $14.50 hourly
About Hutchbug Solutions
Hutchbug Solutions is a company with great opportunities for growth and job stability. We are located in the Tri-Cities, WA, and have provided a custom answering service solution to clients for over 10 years. During the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have pivoted our operations and the demand for our services has increased. Know that as a member of the Hutchbug Team, we value and respect each person because you contribute to our dynamic Hutchbug Family. As we grow, we are always looking at adding talented team members with many years of experience, knowledge of the industry, and unique diversity to our team!